- Welcome Note
- Student Membership
- Secondary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Secondary Students (Open Nomination)
- Primary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Primary Students (Open Nomination)
- Learning Opportunities
- Programme Application Result
- Self-directed Learning Project
- Other Learning Opportunities
- Advanced Learning Experiences
- Student Conference
- Student Voice
- * Important Information
- Update of Personal Particulars and Learning records
- Alumni Zone
We plan to provide a comprehensive series of activities for you. In this sense, we will continue to offer the popular programmes, formerly coordinated by the Education Bureau of the HKSAR Government, as listed below. You will also find some new innovative and fascinating programmes that may interest you as our plans evolve. Keep an eye on this page for up-to-date information!
All our programmes are exclusive for student members of the HKAGE. They can apply for various courses and programmes via the online platform (http://www.hkage.org.hk/en/student-programme/online) We also organise talks, competitions and other learning activities for non-student members. All our programmes and activities are co-organised with EDB.
Rationale for Our Curriculum
We provide programmes and services to gifted students, taking into account their special needs in order to cultivate the spirit of intellectual exploration and self-directed learning; to enhance high-order thinking skills, such as creative thinking, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; and to facilitate student interactions and support to develop their full potential. We also aim to help gifted students optimise their interrelated intellectual and personality attributes constructively with the Learning Experiences & Services as well as to advocate affective development through a range of learning experiences and services for them.
Please click on each segment above for more information about our curriculum structure
Key Learning Areas (KLAs)
Language and Humanities
Mathematics and Sciences
User Guideline of Online Application
- Go to respective page of programmes / activities.
- Click “Online Application” under application details.
- Log-in with your HKAGE student number and fill in the form online.
- An on-screen confirmation page of your application will be shown after submission and an e-mail will be sent to you and your parent/guardian.
- The application result will be shown on the “Programme Application Result” platform (please refer to the information of individual programmes for the result announcement date). Successful applicants should fax/email the Confirmation Slip, with parent’s signature, to us before the submission deadline.
- If you decide to withdraw for a special reason after you submit the confirmation slip, please notify us in writing before the start of the activity.
Students are advised to check the programme schedule to ensure their availability before application and avoid applying for programmes which have time conflict.
To prevent emails from the HKAGE mistakenly being sent to the spam folder, student members are advised to add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to their email address book or contacts folder (Especially Yahoo Mail or Hotmail users ) so that all emails from the HKAGE will go directly to their inbox.