- Welcome Note
- Student Membership
- Secondary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Secondary Students
- Requirements of student membership for secondary students
- Primary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Primary Students
- Requirements of student membership for primary students
- Learning Opportunities
- Programme Application Result
- Student Development and Support Services
- Overseas Programmes
- Advanced Learning Experiences
- Other Activities - not organised by the HKAGE
- Student Conference
- Student Voice
- * Important Information
- Update of Personal Particulars and Learning records
- Student Showcase
- Alumni Zone
How does the Token System work?
Each new student member is granted 5 electronic Tokens upon their admission to the HKAGE. One Token will be deducted when a Token-required programme is applied for. Students should make sure that they have sufficient number of Tokens before applying for a Token-required programme. A Non-Token-required programme does not deduct any token.
The Token will be reimbursed in the following four situations, when:
Students withdraw their application online before the application deadline;
The application is rejected by the HKAGE.
Students are put on the waiting list;
Students receive an offer from the HKAGE and return the confirmation slip before the confirmation slip return deadline;
Students can withdraw from an applied programme before the application deadline by submitting the completed Programme Withdrawal Form electronically on the web page Learning Opportunities in Students Zone. (http://ge.hkage.org.hk/en/student-programme/face-to-face)
Once withdrawn, students are not allowed to re-apply for the same programme.
After the application deadline, students can only withdraw from the applied programme by phone/fax/email stated on the poster.
One Token will be deducted if a student withdraws from a Token-required programme AFTER submitting the confirmation slip.
- One extra Token will be awarded to students who have completed a Token-required programme with attendance/graduation certificates. A student can accumulate up to 10 Tokens. The more tokens a student acquires, the more courses s/he can apply for.
All students should note that the Token will be withheld by the HKAGE when:
- Student members are waiting for the results announcement;
- Student members do not return the confirmation slip before the deadline.
- Two Tokens will be deducted at the end of the Token-required programme for students with zero attendance (without leave application before the commencement day of the programme).
- Students failing to submit the confirmation slip before the deadline will be considered as withdrawal from the course.