- Welcome Note
- Student Membership
- Secondary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Secondary Students
- Requirements of student membership for secondary students
- Primary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Primary Students
- Requirements of student membership for primary students
- Learning Opportunities
- Programme Application Result
- Student Development and Support Services
- Overseas Programmes
- Advanced Learning Experiences
- Other Activities - not organised by the HKAGE
- Student Conference
- Student Voice
- * Important Information
- Update of Personal Particulars and Learning records
- Student Showcase
- Alumni Zone
Inclement Weather Arrangement and Control Measures for Communicable Diseases
Inclement Weather Arrangement for Student Programmes/Activities
- If the Education Bureau (EDB) announces that all whole-day schools classes will be cancelled due to inclement weather, all programmes/activities of the HKAGE will be suspended or cancelled.
- For outdoor activities and special events, students will be informed individually or via the HKAGE’s website.
- For cancelled programmes/activities, students will be informed of the make-up class arrangement. Classes cancelled and make-up classes due to inclement weather will be excluded in the calculation of attendance.
Control Measures for Communicable Diseases
In order to avoid the spread of infections, sick students should avoid going to classes/activities. The suitable time for them to return to classes/activities depends on the nature of the diseases and the individual situations. Students diagnosed with communicable diseases should report immediately to the HKAGE for our necessary follow up.
For updated guidelines, please refer to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) website at http://www.chp.gov.hk or the Education Bureau (EDB) website http://www.edb.gov.hk/en/.