- Welcome Note
- Student Membership
- Secondary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Secondary Students
- Requirements of student membership for secondary students
- Primary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Primary Students
- Requirements of student membership for primary students
- Learning Opportunities
- Programme Application Result
- Student Development and Support Services
- Overseas Programmes
- Advanced Learning Experiences
- Other Activities - not organised by the HKAGE
- Student Conference
- Student Voice
- * Important Information
- Update of Personal Particulars and Learning records
- Alumni Zone
Welcome to Student Zone
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult"
What you see in this zone is only the beginning of a much more interactive area in which we want to see a range of resources available to guide and support you through your learning. We aim to produce a number of learning platforms in a range of domains that will help with self-directed learning, both within and outside of the school context and we want you to be able to communicate with fellow students to share information, challenge ideas, and provoke ideas.
For now, you can easily navigate by using the menu bars at the left hand side.
This is a zone we want you to use and feel that it is of real value to you so we want to hear from you. If you have workable suggestions for the development of this website get in touch with us and share your ideas