- Welcome Note
- Student Membership
- Secondary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Secondary Students
- Requirements of student membership for secondary students
- Primary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Primary Students
- Requirements of student membership for primary students
- Learning Opportunities
- Programme Application Result
- Student Development and Support Services
- Overseas Programmes
- Advanced Learning Experiences
- Other Activities - not organised by the HKAGE
- Student Conference
- Student Voice
- * Important Information
- Update of Personal Particulars and Learning records
- Student Showcase
- Alumni Zone
Update of Personal Particulars
The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education is carrying out an annual procedure to update the particulars of all student members who are requested to provide their latest personal information, especially a valid email address, current class level and school name, etc.
Please update your personal particulars by the following website (https://hkage.org.hk/b5/student/Registration/memberUpdateLogon.php).
The purpose of this update is to help us understand the academic status of the students and keep in contact with them. Please be aware that failure to update your personal particulars will affect your course application. All the information provided will only be used and processed for organising activities, researches and other relevant purposes under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
If you have taken any public examination or psychological assessment in the past year, please submit a copy of the related documents to the Student Programmes and Services Division, The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education, Room 301, Sha Kok Estate, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong by mail or fax (3940 0202).