- Welcome Note
- Student Membership
- Secondary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Secondary Students
- Requirements of student membership for secondary students
- Primary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Primary Students
- Requirements of student membership for primary students
- Learning Opportunities
- Programme Application Result
- Student Development and Support Services
- Overseas Programmes
- Advanced Learning Experiences
- Other Activities - not organised by the HKAGE
- Student Conference
- Student Voice
- * Important Information
- Update of Personal Particulars and Learning records
- Student Showcase
- Alumni Zone
Let Us Shine!
This programme aims at facilitating gifted students to explore the identity of being gifted with peers through interactive activities. Students will learn to support each other in the course of this exploration and try to find the unique way to express their gifted self.
This course design is based on creative problem solving (CPS), through which parents and children can enhance creative problem solving skills, make innovations and achieve breakthroughs.
Parents and their child can improve communication through a range of parent-child activities as well.
This programme aims at providing gifted secondary students with a platform for networking with other gifted persons and facilitating their social and emotional development in the process of interactions.
These workshops focus on a range of common gifted intellectual and personality attributes that aim at providing gifted students with a positive outlook on life, allowing them to understand, accept and be proud of who they are along with aiming to find the meaning of their giftedness.