- Welcome Note
- Student Membership
- Secondary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Secondary Students
- Requirements of student membership for secondary students
- Primary School Nomination
- Self Nomination for Primary Students
- Requirements of student membership for primary students
- Learning Opportunities
- Programme Application Result
- Student Development and Support Services
- Overseas Programmes
- Advanced Learning Experiences
- Other Activities - not organised by the HKAGE
- Student Conference
- Student Voice
- * Important Information
- Update of Personal Particulars and Learning records
- Student Showcase
- Alumni Zone
Q1: When will the Token System become effective?
A: The Token system will become effective starting February 18th 2013. Student members need one token to apply for a Token-required programmes after this date.
Q2: What types of programmes are Token-required and what types are Non-token-required?
1. Credit-bearing Courses
2. Other Face-to-face programmes:
a. Courses (Introductory, Intermediate, Advanced)
3. Online Learning Programmes
5. Sharing sessions
6. Other activities
Q3: Can I apply for a Token-required programme when I do not have any Token?
A: No, students are required to wait until the first working day of March, July and November for an automatic Token dispensation. One Token will be given to each student without any Token on the above-mentioned dates.
Q4: What is the maximum number of Tokens a student can have?
A: A student can accumulate as many as 10 tokens.