- Parent Education Programme
- Consultation and Assessment Centre
- Outreach Seminars for Parents
- Forgot Parent Member Username / Password
- Fee Remission
Course / Programme Categories
|Foundation Course||Programme to increase the awareness of parents on gifted education; obtain basic/ general understanding of giftedness, characteristics and needs of gifted children as well as parenting issues|
|Intermediate Course||Programme to acquire the knowledge and skills of specific areas of gifted parenting, such as career planning and addressing developmental issues of gifted adolescence|
|Advanced Course||In-depth study of specific areas that incorporates theory and practice, such as understanding and helping the gifted underachiever and counseling the gifted|
|Special Events||Parent Orientation, Parent Conference and Annual Hotung Lecture (with certain quota)|
Forms of programmes:
- Parent Seminar
- Parent Workshop
- Parent-child Parallel Group
- Parent Peer Support Group
Credit-based System for Certification
Credit Calculation Method for Certification
- Attending each session in workshop, seminar or group will get 2 credits
- Parents can choose any programmes according to their needs and interests. The calculation will be from August-July in each year
- Credits will be accumulated up to July and certificates will be presented in late July/early August
Parents who meet the following requirements will be issued a certificate:
- The Foundation Certificate will be awarded after completion of 10 credits.
- The Intermediate Certificate will be awarded after completion of 16 credits.
- The Advanced Certificate will be awarded after completion of 20 credits.
- The Honorary Certificate will be awarded after completion of 24 credits.